No doubt Forex is a incredible big and interesting market. Until now I have learned the following:
- Trading with regulated broker. When it comes to servicing clients FSA and NFA brokers are unmatched.
- Execution matters - Whatever model the broker is applying ECN or Market Making, I don't relly bother IF the execution is fair.
- Finding a good technical analysis service is a must.
- Emotions to be left out of the trading room
- Trading with long term goals (scalping is not really what I thought)
Happy trading to everyone!