1) 5-day EMA crossed below 22-day EMA first time since March 8th.
2) Tenkan-sen of daily ichimoku cloud crossed below Kijun-sen. The signal is a weak bearish signal but it signals some more downward move
3) As mentioned during the weekly analysis on last Sunday, such a strong upward move warrants a consolidation.
1) 55-day EMA support near 81.20.
2) Support of the upper edge of daily Ichimoku cloud near 81.30.
3) Fibonacci 38.2% retracement of the recent upward move at 81.05.
Connect the author at Google: +Himanshu Jain