UBS - "In the week ahead, UBS Economics forecasts stronger than expected US ISM and payrolls releases. That is set to make investors more fearful of carry trades being unwound. As a result the dollar is likely to continue rallying against emerging market and commodity currencies, rebound against the euro and pound, and should start to recover lost ground against the Swiss franc and yen. This week's key points for currencies are:
- firm US data to pressure risk trades, favour dollars
- USDJPY and USDCHF should find support at current levels
- euro set to stay on the sidelines for now
- BoE MPC to stay deadlocked but remain wary Cable
- RBA on hold in the week ahead"