CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!!!
The best sellers trading books at FXStreet of the year 2013 were as follows:
- The EURUSD Strategy Builder by Tor Vollaløkken – Throughout this e-book version you can read all about the recommendations that Tor Vollaløkken has for risk management procedures, leverage, how to set invalidation levels, entry and take profit levels for your EURUSD trading strategies.
- Trading EURUSD event risk by Tor Vollaløkken – In “Trading EURUSD event risk” Tor Vollaløkken has outlined those data and news releases EURUSD traders should pay attention to.
- The Sensible Guide to Forex by Cliff Wachtel – The book “The Sensible Guide to Forex: Safer, Smarter Ways to Survive and Prosper from the Start” is focused on reducing the high risk, complexity, and time demands normally associated with forex trading.
- Actionable Trading Strategies of Top Market Pro’s by Dan Blystone – This ebook, edited by Dan Blystone, was created to deliver a variety of actionable trading strategies from a selection of trading educators and traders.
- A Complete Guide To Volume Price Analysis by Anna Coulling – In this book, Anna Coulling, analizes volume and price and the result of their combination: a powerful analytical approach to forecasting market direction.
- The Ed Ponsi Forex Playbook by Ed Ponsi – This book by Ed Ponsi offers a visual approach to learning specific trading strategies and identifying profitable trading opportunities in the Forex arena.
- Beyond Technical Analysis by Tushar S. Chande – In this book by Tushar S. Cande you will find a technical analysis classic, newly updated to help traders develop and forward-test a high-performance trading system for today’s markets.
- Trading Systems That Work by Thomas Stridsman – Thomas Stidsman reviews and analyzes today’s major software programs, and helps traders determine which will work best for their personal trading style and habits – and which could actually work against them.
- Forex Made Simple by Alpha Balde – This book is a Basic Day Trading Strategy Guide that gets straight to the point, written for traders who have never come across this methodology, and for those who have some knowledge, and perhaps wish to learn a little more.
- Beat the Forex Dealer by Agustin Silvani – Agustin Silvani’s “Beat the Forex Dealer” is more than a simple manual. It brings to life the excitement of the FX market by delivering insights into some of the greatest trading triumphs and highlighting legendary disasters; all written in an easy to read style.