More Top 10 lists today: the webinars' speakers - those who have the biggest audience - and the Economic Calendar's events that were the most checked in 2012.
Oh, and for a few weeks now, you can follow your favorite contributors on our website! Go to their profile pages (as linked in the speakers list here below) and click on "Follow": you will be registered for all their coming webinars and you will, if you wish, receive by email their latest publications on our website.
TOP 10 - WEBINARS SPEAKERS
- Wayne McDonell, Chief Currency Coach at FxBootcamp
Wayne McDonell is a professional Forex trader with an Entrepreneurial spirit and a business leader's mind. He's been presenting the Trade LIVE Non-Farm Payrolls Webinar on FXstreet.com since May 2005!
- Sam Seiden, Vice President of Education at Online Trading Academy
Sam Seiden brings over 15 years experience of equities and futures trading which began when he was on the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. He has traded for his personal interests for years and has educated hundreds of traders and investors. He presents two webinars per month on our website since 2007.
- Boris Schlossberg, Managing Director and Founding Partner at BK Asset Management
Boris Schlossberg is a leading foreign exchange expert with more than 20 years of financial market experience. His extensive experience in trading and developing momentum based techniques provide the foundation for BK Asset Management’s strategies. Every month, he holds a webinar at FXstreet.com.
- Kathy Lien, Managing Director and Founding Partner at BK Asset Management
Having graduated New York University’s Stern School of Business at the age of 18, Kathy Lien has more than 14 years of experience in the financial markets with a specific focus on currencies. She is Boris' colleague and also presents webinars once per month here.
- David Pegler, Coach &Technical Analyst at FxBootcamp
David Pegler has been trading currencies since 2006. David is well known as an instructor for his in depth price action knowledge, patience, fortitude and a quirky sense of humor. He does one webinar per month on FXstreet.com as well.
- Steve Patterson, Founder of Patterson Partners FX
Steve Patterson started to collaborate with FXstreet.com in 2012. He has been a trader for over 27 years and has extensive experience with stocks, currencies, options and commodity trading. The primary methods that he uses are discretionary order flow analysis.
- Andrei Knight, Sr. Currency Strategist at fxKnight.com
An FXstreet.com contributor since 2008, Andrei Knight is another famous presenter here, with his weekly webinars. He is a highly sought-after speaker and coach for professional traders and individual investors alike, and holds international certifications as both an NLP Practitioner, and a Professional Life Coach.
- Steven Primo, Founder SpecialistTrading.com
Steven Primo has been actively involved in trading the markets for over 32 years. Scores of students have gone on to become successful traders after being introduced to Primo's proprietary methods of trading. He is on FXstreet.com once per month.
- Ron William, Founder & Principal Market Strategist RW Advisory (RWA)
Ron William, CMT, MSTA has 13 years of financial market experience, working for leading economic research and consultancy firms, producing high frequency research and trading strategies. You can attend his webinars for free every month on our website.
- Walter Peters, Director of Education TradersChoiceFX
Walter Peters has a doctorate in Psychology and he is a full time FX trader. Walter is a technical trader and takes a unique, “naked” approach to forex trading (without technical indicators). Walter believes an understanding of cognitive psychology in general, and in particular cognitive biases, is useful for the forex trader. He is on FXstreet.com every week!
TOP 10 - ECONOMIC CALENDAR'S EVENTS
Nonfarm Payrolls, interest rates decision and Gross Domestic pPoduct were the main 2012's economic events. Employment figures, Non-Farm Payrolls, are a key measure of the US growth, and over the last few years, the base of FED's economic policy decisions. Secondly, Central Banks' economic policy decisions are the main event of any economy, the final reflection of the country's health. Rates, facilities and future projections of economic developments are announced during these meetings. Finally, GDP is the top measure of economic activity in any country. A healthy GDP will always support a stronger currency, and therefore trigger strong movements across the board.
With major economies still strugging with the economic crisis and slow growth, if not aiming to avoid recession, expect these readings to also be the main market movers in 2013.
- Nonfarm Payrolls - United States
- ECB Interest Rate Decision - European Monetary Union
- BoE Interest Rate Decision - United Kingdom
- Fed Interest Rate Decision - United States
- BoJ Interest Rate Decision - Japan
- RBA Interest Rate Decision - Australia
- Gross Domestic Product - United Kingdom
- Gross Domestic Product Annualized - United States
- Gross Domestic Product - European Monetary Union
- RBNZ Interest Rate Decision - New Zealand