We'll finish the week with our final Top 10 list! Today we will reveal the most read Fundamental reports and the Trading books that sparked most interest last year.
TOP 10 - FUNDAMENTAL REPORTS
- European Crisis by FXstreet.com Team
Must read report about the European crisis that covers all the related events and their implications day after day.
- Weekly Wizards by Jack Steiman at AdviceTrade.com
AdviceTrade.com's weekly column analyses the main moves in the indices and stock markets.
- Piponomics by the BabyPips.com Team
Through this report, BabyPips succeeds in explaining fundamental news in a simple and clear way that everyone understands.
- How to trade events by Yohay Elam at Forex Crunch
Yohay Elam explains the way he plans to trade a particular economic event, offering different strategies depending on the possible scenarios.
- The European Debt Crisis Chronicles by FXstreet.com Team
Market movements explained from a fundamental point of view. Here you can understand the political, fiscal and economic issues related to European debt and how they affect the Forex market.
- GoldCore Market Update by Mark O'Byrne at GoldCore Gold Bullion
Although it is focused on what is related to gold, this analysis report reviews the last fundamental news and the big issues for the world economy.
- Forecast: Central Banks by Katarzyna Komorowska at FXstreet.com
The most complete forecast for central bank decisions. Katarzyna Komorowska explains what is going to happen based on the last statements and experts' opinions.
- Daily Fx Market Roundup by Kathy Lien at BK Asset Management
This daily report analyzes what is affecting the Forex Market from a fundamental perspective.
- What's up, Forex Doc? 6-Month Check Up by FXstreet.com Team
In this series, you will find a long-term analysis made of a recap of the economic global scene in the last 6 months as well as a preview of the trends for the future. Several articles organized by regions or markets are published twice a year, in July and in December. This series is coordinated by Mauricio Carrillo and contains articles written by editors of our team as well as external contributors.
- Daily Market Recaps, by Kathy Lien at BK Asset Management
Kathy Lien achieves to get into the Top10 twice! In this report, she gives us some clues about what is going to happen and how to be ready for it.
TOP 10 - TRADING BOOKS
- Actionable Trading Strategies of Top Market Pro’s by Dan Blystone
This ebook was created to deliver a variety of actionable trading strategies from Dan Blystone's selection of his favorite trading educators and traders.
- 7 Winning Strategies for Trading Forex: Real and Actionable Techniq... by Grace Cheng
This book covers why people should be paying attention to the FOREX market, how understanding the structure of this market can be beneficial to the independent trader, and more.
- Millionaire Traders: How Everyday People Are Beating Wall Street at... by Boris Schlossberg and Kathy Lien
In Millionaire Traders, Kathy Lien and Boris Schlossberg interviewed twelve people who started with as little as $1,000 and turned those modest stakes into a six- to seven-digit fortunes.
- Design, Testing, and Optimization of Trading Systems by Robert Pardo
Here’s everything you’ll need to develop and verify each stage of a profitable trading strategy, from formulation through testing to real-time trading.
- Trading Systems That Work: Building and Evaluating Effective Tradin... by Thomas Stridsman
This guidebook reviews and analyzes today's major software programs, and helps traders determine which will work best for their personal trading style and habits--and which could actually work against them.
- Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market: Technical and Fu... by Kathy Lien
Kathy Lien describes everything from time-tested technical and fundamental strategies you can use to compete with bank traders to a host of more fundamentally-oriented strategies involving intermarket relationships, interest rate differentials, option volatility, news events, and central bank intervention.
- Volatility Illuminated: Empowering Forex, Stocks, Options & Fut... by Mark Whistler
Volatility Illuminated unlocks new and innovative information about indicator and information failure, volatility and probability, institutional order flow, mass, force, and energy...
- Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques, Second Edition by Steve Nison
This book by Steve Nison provides an in-depth explanation of candlestick plotting and analysis, conveying to the reader, in easy-to-understand language.
- The Psychology of Technical Analysis: Profiting From Crowd Behavior... by Tony Plummer
Reading Tony Plummer's book, you will understand how emotions drive the financial markets and demonstrates how technical indicators can be used to forecast market turning points.
- Psychology of Investing (4th Edition) (The Prentice Hall Series in ..., by John R Nofsinger
The Psychology of Investing is the first text of its kind to delve into the fascinating subject of how psychology affects investing.
Have a look at the previous lists: