*) take this opportunity with your own risk.
I will take it with my own risk (and rewards) :)
Hi Honest - I just don't trade Gold or Silver ( only currencies) - but if i was trading Silver - I would be awaiting either London or US Opens - before I dipped my toe in the water.
I can see on your chart you have a buy in already - so I should imagine you expect the supports to hold?
As you know from your trading experiences - I am sure some "teasing" will go on - for both bulls and bears - so at price positions like your chart is showing - I would gladly scalp - but would no way commit to swing or longer position trades - until I see how the "market makers" play their hand - ( or more likely hands)
There are so many options - to me traders are guessing - until more factors are known. Market makers love set up like these - they can normally achieve "double whammies" - taking money off both aggressive bulls and bears - and then following the route of less resistance - and most money to gain
I do not have Silver charts - so would want to build a picture from 5 mins to monthly to get more of a feel of the oscillators and the likely waves before proceeding
Anyway - Good luck and have a great week
Nice to see you :)
Although we know the economic is not clear to this day, but after a few days ago I noticed that I submit this technical intact like on my screen, so I've decided to be ready to take risks to get rewards :)
I have put s/l on price that i have opened, then it will only break even when the market turned down againts my expectation :)
Thank you, buddy
Have a great week also,
Join FXstreet.com Forex Social Network
Welcome toFXstreet.com Forex Social Network
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
by White Rabbit
by Francesc Riverola
© 2013 Created by FXstreet.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.