In order to protect the traders who are picking up trade ideas in this forum and so that the high quality of material posted at forexstreet.net is maintained, I would like to suggest that some rules be set in place for contributors to follow while posting trade analysis and ideas.
1. Such posts will receive authorization from the moderator before being posted.
2. An appropriate disclaimer be included in each such post. The text of the disclaimer should be standard ( the moderator can include it while approving the post).
3. The post cannot have just a chart picture, nor can it have just a text. Both are mandatory.
4. A complete analysis explaining the reasons for taking a trade, complete with targets and stops must be included.
5. The word 'recommendation' is not permitted in the post.