1. Remember to place here you calls for GBPUSD price for Friday September 20 - 2013 London Open at 7:00AM GMT or 8:00AM BST (British Summer Time).
2. Just place ONE forecast. example: GBPUSD at 1.5775
3. All forecasts must be placed before Wednesday September 18 - 12:00AM GMT or 13:00PM BST.
4. There will be a prize for the one of you that approaches the most to the open price. Does not matter if you got short or you exceeded the open price, the closest win. Using different words, the guy with less pips of difference with the open price, win.
5. In case of multiple winners, the trader that made the call first wins
6. Only registered members can participate in the contest
And the prize?
One-Month Free Membership to Ashraf Laidi's Premium Intermarket Insights!
Ashraf Laidi's Premium Intermarket Insights provide trading ideas with buy/sell, exit and stop signals in FX and metals markets. Technical and fundamental rationale accompanies each trading idea, with the use of charts if required. The average target aims at 100 pips in the case of FX and $25 in gold, with approximately a 2-1 reward to risk stop.
Who is Ashraf Laidi?
Ashraf Laidi is the Chief Global Strategist at City Index / FX Solutions,and founder of http://www.AshrafLaidi.com.
He is author of "Currency Trading & Intermarket Analysis", and founder of AshrafLaidi.com. Ashraf served as Chief Strategist for CMC Markets, where his insights and forecasts on currencies and commodities won him several #1 rankings with FXWeek and Reuters. His world-wide seminars on intermarket analysis have won him high praise by his peers and the business media. Ashraf had previously worked as FX Analyst at MG Financial Group and analyst at the United Nations, where he monitored multi-currency global bond and equity portfolios. He also pioneered online FX analysis by creating the first 24-hour currency portal. Other experiences include bond analysis at Reuters and sovereign risk with the World Bank. He holds an MBA from the George Washington University. Ashraf is fluent in English, Arabic, French, and Spanish.