1. Remember to place here you calls for EURUSD price for Friday October 4 - 2013 London Open at 7:00AM GMT or 8:00AM BST (British Summer Time).
2. Just place ONE forecast. example: EURUSD at 1.3410
3. All forecasts must be placed before Wednesday October 2 - 12:00AM GMT or 13:00PM BST.
4. There will be a prize for the one of you that approaches the most to the open price. Does not matter if you got short or you exceeded the open price, the closest win. Using different words, the guy with less pips of difference with the open price, win.
5. In case of multiple winners, the trader that made the call first wins
6. Only registered members can participate in the contest
And the prize?
What is FXGroundworks?
FXGroundworks.com is a harmonic pattern education, community and alert service that gives you the best probable trading patterns every day of the week. These natural patterns that occur in the market are a unique and clear way of seeing the area price could reverse and help us take profit with a large focus on education around the patterns especially for your long term success. The personal mentoring and leading powerful trading tools gives traders a great chance of succeeding in the markets. The open community forum allows traders to discuss potential set-ups with each other and with the FXGroundworks’ mentors.
What makes FXGroundworks stand out?
Not only do you learn about harmonics; you'll be able to put together your very own trade plan along side your mentor. The software scans over 1,000 harmonic patterns on more than 570 charts every day. This allows traders to filter the best 2-3% of these patterns, giving the highest structure ranking and the most probable trades to take. Each pattern is based on an algorithm that compares current patterns against the previous one million historical patterns in its database.
New to harmonic pattern trading? Or are you a seasoned pro? FXGroundworks will suit either trader, with its unique tools, live mentoring and its clear pattern alerts – a critical component for many traders.