Let's have some fun... Do you trade Cable (GBPUSD), then place your bets here:
1. Place here you call for GBP/USD price for Friday May 10th 2013 London Open at 7:00AM GMT or 8:00AM BST (British Summer Time).
2. Just place ONE forecast. example: GBPUSD at 1.5560
3. All forecasts must be placed before Wednesday May 8th 12:00AM GMT or 13:00PM BST.
4. There will be a prize for the one of you that approaches the most to the open price. Does not matter if you got short or you exceeded the open price, the closest win. Using different words, the guy with less pips of difference with the open price, win.
5. In case of multiple winners, the trader that made the call first wins
6. Only registered members can participate in the contest
And the prize?
Author: Boris Schlossberg and Kathy Lien
Synopsis: Everyday, millions of people turn on their computers and try to earn a living in the financial markets. Some are successful, most fail, but the possibility of hitting it big never deters them from trying. In Millionaire Traders, Kathy Lien and Boris Schlossberg interviewed twelve people who started with as little as $1,000 and turned those modest stakes into a six- to seven-digit fortunes.
These are not one-hit wonders, but people who have trained themselves to become true professionals. They come from all walks of life, live around the world, and trade a variety of electronic markets. Chapter by chapter, they share with the reader stories of how they got started, their setbacks and successes, their most important trading rules, specific strategies, unique characteristics of the markets, and the many lessons they learned along the way.
The book covers four of the most popular electronic markets - stocks, futures, options, and foreign exchange. Through these stories of real life success aspiring traders will quickly discover How Everyday People Are Beating Wall Street at Its Own Game: More...
Let's play ladies and gentlemen! :)
WaqarPk... are you going to be the first to place your call again? :)