I wonder if you would all be good enough to assist me on a quick survey I am carrying out
It should not take more than a few minutes and it might be able to provide us with some useful information that then could help us all.
I would like to know from all traders - complete beginners to 10 yrs+ traders - scalpers - short term - intraday - swing - longer term - position traders etc etc etc the following -
1. Your average stop size - ie 10 pips 40 pips or what ever - (approx as you might use s& r's etc) ?
2. Do you use a stop - or if not do you hedge ?
3. Your average trade target - ie 15 -50 pips 75 pips 200+ pips ??
4. Do you use multi targets - ie target 1 - 30 pips say target 2 - 55 pips etc etc?
5. Do use a trailing stop and if so approx size trailing ie 10 pips - 25 pips or more ?
6. How many trades approx per day or per week or month?
7. Do you use more than one strategy and if so how many ?
Anything else you want to add to your answers - no problem.
Ideally I need over 100 replies - 200+ would be fantastic and without 30 replies it will not help.
Thank you for assisting - and i will give you a summary of survey results and how they compare to what many brokers say.
PS - have a great week :-)