All Blog Posts Tagged 'Assets' (79)

#Majors - Change In The Direction of The Main Move and Criticism

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2011

Cable has changed the direction of the main move of the year (MMOTY) today. Euro should follow soon as well as the other majors. When…
Continue

Added by mcapitalmarkets on September 22, 2011 at 6:22pm — 1 Comment

#ES and #EDJI Technical Pictures

THURSDAY, AUGUST 11, 2011

#ES and #EDJI Technical Pictures

It seems like we are going to see some more slide in the equity markets pretty soon.



The S&P…
Continue

Added by mcapitalmarkets on August 11, 2011 at 11:07pm — No Comments

#USDx Outlook

THURSDAY, JULY 28, 2011

#USDx Outlook

Contrary to the widespread pessimistic views surrounding the buck, I still believe…
Continue

Added by mcapitalmarkets on July 28, 2011 at 2:23pm — No Comments

#Dow Jones Diamond Formations



Continue

Added by mcapitalmarkets on July 19, 2011 at 5:26am — No Comments

Percent of Average Daily Range Fulfillment for 10 pairs (last 60 days)

MONDAY, JULY 18, 2011

Percent of Average Daily Range Fulfillment for 10 pairs (last 60 days)

As my trading method involve statistics and probabilities, I present this…
Continue

Added by mcapitalmarkets on July 18, 2011 at 11:00pm — 2 Comments

#USDX and Fibonacci Precision

THURSDAY, JULY 14, 2011

#USDX and Fibonacci Precision

One of the theories that I believe regarding trading is the retracement (discount) theory. The Fibonacci…
Continue

Added by mcapitalmarkets on July 14, 2011 at 8:35pm — No Comments

#EURAUD Diamond and Intraday Trade

WEDNESDAY, JULY 13, 2011

#EURAUD Diamond and Intraday Trade

A Fellow trader called me to the attention to this consolidation formation that happened towards the end of…
Continue

Added by mcapitalmarkets on July 13, 2011 at 10:04pm — No Comments

USDCHF Diamond Reversal Picture

TUESDAY, JULY 12, 2011

#USDCHF Diamond Reversal Picture

The daily chart shows see that we need a lower right border that perhaps will be formed in a few…
Continue

Added by mcapitalmarkets on July 12, 2011 at 2:30pm — No Comments

#EURUSD Breakout



Continue

Added by mcapitalmarkets on July 11, 2011 at 4:39pm — No Comments

#GBPUSD Outlook 08/07/2011

THURSDAY, JULY 7, 2011

#GBPUSD Outlook 08/07/2011

The Pound still holds some good opportunities for trading this Friday. Current prices show that we have close to an…
Continue

Added by mcapitalmarkets on July 7, 2011 at 8:46pm — No Comments

#USDCHF Hourly Triangle

#USDCHF Hourly Triangle

The Franc has formed a tringle observed on the hourly chart.



Current price levels suggest that the swissey has roughly a 38.2% chance of completing it's average weekly range to the downside, thus taking out the low of the week and the month. This leaves us with around 61.8% chances…
Continue

Added by mcapitalmarkets on July 7, 2011 at 7:34pm — No Comments

#USDCHF Holding On As A Safe Haven

#USDCHF Holding On As A Safe Haven

Contrary to the other majors and many of their connected crosses, the swissey has been holding on as the safe haven for investors during turbulent days. However many indications says that a strong correction upwards is imminent (wedge + divergences), it seems that this particular…
Continue

Added by mcapitalmarkets on July 6, 2011 at 10:58pm — No Comments

#GBPUSD Breakout

#GBPUSD Breakout

Cable has finally made the break of the monthly low and made a run towards its average daily range.



Other GBP crosses have followed.



Therefore, MANY pairs have a strong short/mid-term outlook.



Look for SHORTS.



Regards.
Visit my blog @:…
Continue

Added by mcapitalmarkets on July 6, 2011 at 2:30pm — No Comments

#EURO Crosses Breakouts

#EURO Crosses Breakouts

Some Euro Crosses had very nice breakouts as announced earlier.



EURCHF broke it's days low during the Asia session and it took out the weekly low in the direction of the weekly trend. It has reached 100% of its average daily trading range. The low of the month still remains to be…
Continue

Added by mcapitalmarkets on July 5, 2011 at 2:31pm — No Comments

#EURCHF Follow Through

#EURCHF Follow Through

#EURCHF also had a nice weekly breakout with a very consistent follow through. Some 30, fast pips, could have been made.
Visit my blog @:

Added by mcapitalmarkets on July 5, 2011 at 3:10am — No Comments

#USDJPY, #GBPUSD, #EURUSD Range Breakouts

#USDJPY, #GBPUSD, #EURUSD Range Breakouts

The Yen just had a nice breakout in the direction of the main move. A quick gain could be made. Also, TP @ ADR could be a second option. This was a special breakout with the month main move up as well as the change in the weeks move to UP and the days move as…
Continue

Added by mcapitalmarkets on July 5, 2011 at 1:50am — No Comments

#USDx

#USDx

The buck has reached a lower trend line of a triangle formation. Lets see what happens from there on.
Visit my blog @:

Added by mcapitalmarkets on July 4, 2011 at 2:39am — No Comments

#GBPUSD Outlook

#GBPUSD Outlook

GBPUSD is currently inside a channel as observed on the 60 min. and on the 30 min charts.  If and when price takes out the low of this month, so far, than the Pound will change the monthly main move to down. Therefore, if the daily range permits when and if that break occurs, a SHORT position should…
Continue

Added by mcapitalmarkets on July 4, 2011 at 2:20am — No Comments

#USDCHF Outlook Next Week and Further

#USDCHF Outlook Next Week and Further

In the short time-frames, we should see the beginning of the week with a bearish start. A bearish wedge formation can be seen on the 30 min and the 60 min. charts. One could take this 'risky' trade counter to the main move of the month (UP). However, I would recommend taking…
Continue

Added by mcapitalmarkets on July 2, 2011 at 12:01am — No Comments

#EURUSD Main Move

#EURUSD Main Move

EURUSD has just changes its main move to down. Most likely will complete rest of the day to downside

Added by mcapitalmarkets on July 1, 2011 at 2:12pm — No Comments

Members

© 2014   Created by FXStreet.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video