congratulations to you all... well done!
From 22:00 (British Standard Time) November 3rd 2013 (Market Open) until 22:00 December 6th 2013 (Market Close), use the Price Markets MT4 demo platform to make virtual trades. Improve your virtual capital more than any other player and win your share of 2,500 US Dollars of trading funds.
Prize is in trading funds, which cannot be withdrawn until you have placed 20 non-equity opening trades and 3 months have passed from the date you received the trading funds.
Prizes are only available to new clients or existing clients who have not funded their accounts prior to the start of the trading tournament. Account opening is subject to status. Please see below for full terms and conditions.
To participate you must register on this page
Although you are not risking anything by taking part in the Price Markets tournament, you should be aware that spread betting and CFD trading with real money carry a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your initial deposit. They may not be suitable for everyone, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.
Forex & CFD trading
- Total prize pool: 2,500 USD – Losses can exceed deposits on live account
- Risk-free virtual trading on the Price Markets demo platform
- Free to enter tournament: Register between 14th of October and 3rd of November.
- Track your performance on the live leaderboard
First Place: 1,500 US Dollars
2nd – 10th place: 100 US Dollars
How to Participate
- Sign Up for the competition.
- You’ll receive an email with your password to the my/price portal
- Download MetaTrader 4 and Install it.
- Login and start placing demo trades
- Starts: November 3rd 2013 at 22:00 UK Time
- Opening virtual capital: 10,000 US Dollars
- Select the Competition account type when registering your MT4.
- Ends: December 6th 2013 at 22:00 UK Time
- Check the leaderboard daily – how are you doing?
- Our team will contact you if you are one of the winners
Full Terms and Conditions
- The tournament runs from November 3rd 2013 at 22:00 (UK time) until December 6th 2013 at 22:00 (UK time).
- Only one account per person is permitted. All participants must open accounts via the login button on the competition page. Each participant will start with 10,000 US Dollars.
- An individual can win one of the 10 overall prizes. The maximum a person can win is therefore 1,500 US Dollars.
- Prizes are only available to new clients or existing clients who have not funded their accounts prior to the start of the trading tournament.
- Prizes will be awarded according to the tournament rankings at our landing page.
- The overall winner will be based on the highest ROI (return on investment) and will be determined at the end of the trading tournament as specified in the dates in term 1.
- The leaderboard ranking list is sorted on the basis of account valuation.
- The winners will be notified by e-mail on Monday following the tournament completion.
- In order to receive the prize a winner must hold a live trading account with Price Markets.
- If a winner does not have a live Price Markets account, they must first be approved for an account by the Customer Service team. This must be done within 21 days from the notification of winning. Feel free to check if your country is in the allowed list if you have doubts. To check if your country is eligible for a live trading account please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a winner is not able to successfully open an account with Price Markets the prize will be withdrawn.
- The opening of a Price Markets account is subject to status.
- Winners receiving the prize will be credited in the currency in which the Price Markets live account was opened, using our rate for that day and at the time the conversion is taking place to convert from US Dollars if necessary.
- Once you have successfully opened your account with Price Markets please email Customer Support on email@example.com quoting ‘Competition’ so the prize can be allocated to your account.
- The winnings cannot be withdrawn for the first three months and the winner must make twenty non equity opening trades before being allowed to withdraw their winnings.
- In the event that the release criteria have not been met for a period of 90 days, we reserve the right to revoke the bonus amount and withdraw it from your account.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be substituted for cash.
- In the case of a dispute, the decision of Price Markets shall be deemed final.
- Price Markets reserves the right to exclude participants if they act contrary to the spirit of the game.
- By registering for this tournament, the winners agree to participate in appropriate marketing promotions. These include a short interview and expressed permission for their name to be published by Price Markets. Prizes may be withdrawn should a winner not want to participate in the appropriate marketing promotions.
- This offer is subject to fair use policy and abuse of this offer may result in the offer being withheld. Price Markets reserve the right to amend, withdraw or restrict this promotion at any time without notice.
- London Capital Group (LCG) employees and their families are excluded from participation.
- LCG are the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under this promotion.
- Due to regulatory restrictions, residents of certain countries are not eligible for prizes. These include United States, Canada and countries on the FATF list of non-cooperative countries and certain "high-risk jurisdictions". For information on whether your country is eligible, please email firstname.lastname@example.org