Share 'UBS - This week's key points: Fed moves, US data should make dollar bears wary'
UBS - "This week's key points are:
- Fed moves, US data should make dollar bears wary
- euro crosses to remain supported
- headline risk will keep USDJPY bid
- BoE to keep encouraging lower sterling
- SNB also to keep encouraging lower franc
- still prefer Norwegian krone over Swedish krona
- RBNZ to stay on hold, AUDNZD to remain heavy"
Mansoor Mohi-uddin, Managing Director & Head, Foreign…
You can share this blog post in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this