"Trading Forex currencies is a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for educated and experienced investors. However, before deciding to participate in the Forex market, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite". Mr. Vlasko, CEO of a leading online Forex company, Forex Dialogue http://fxdialogue.com/ said, while talking to local media group. "Most importantly, do not invest money you cannot afford to lose". He further explained, " Please be aware of the Forex risk. There is considerable exposure to risk in any off-exchange foreign exchange transaction, including, but not limited to, leverage, creditworthiness, limited regulatory protection and market volatility that may substantially affect the price, or liquidity of a currency or currency pair".

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hello jennifer....this seems like nothing new here and your standard disclaimer that is pretty much on every broker out there.

harv

The deeper understanding forex you have, the lower risk you will make. People think that Warren Buffett always takes high risk investment. However, he said "It's
not risk when I know what I'm doing" (I think his viewpoint can apply to
forex). 

From my 2 week experiences (not too much) playing demo at www.fxdialogue.com, personally, I think that forex is a good way to earn money only if we know exactly what we are doing.
Right? The more we understand, the lower risk we have, and the better chance we
win. Forex also is good way to spend money (if someone has a lot) when
investing without knowing any thing about Forex. There are people who always
follow the "hot tips" or instruction of brokers without ever consider
to do "homework". No one care about your money as you do. As a
result, We must know what we try to invest, and start gain some real
experiences before we start a "big fight"

Forex is still kind of poker. You do risk management and you can't avoid the risk, but you get a return out of it, which is the money from an other party. At the end, you give you take you play and you're excited about it.

As Ho said, do your homework, but there's no fight :)

i am started to enjoy my low risk and reward...it issssss fun...i can have a 40% winning rate and still in the profitable zone

RSS

Members

© 2014   Created by FXStreet.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video