Real time FX trades

Views: 577

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi mr ghisea, do you think gbp/jpy could reverse?....12 green candle in the 4H chart...quite strong trend. target best regard

Mhiro any order open or closed will see here.. Dont worry about that.Just look :) Goodluck

:))))) I need it.. good luck to you

RSI (7)  92 touched..it needs to go down

I opened sell GBP/JPY order 2 at 126.30

Here is my take on Geppy.. Firstly it was  great buy on that earlier breakout and it seems so far to be a free ride. Currently at supp, but chances it bounces off hitting tgts to 127.50-60....

anyways.......... this is a 8 hrs chart and see how it goes from here...

Thanks Marius for adding me as a friend. I am new here and I am excited about following this site and learning my way through following what the other experienced traders are doing. I hope one day I can post my trading ideas too :)

Good luck with your trading.

I opened sell EUR/USD order at 1.3239

I closed sell GBP/JPY order 2 at 125.80 from 126.30...+50 pips

do you think is going up GBP/JPY in the next few days?

Yes, but i will sell again until all my orders closed with profits..i will sell any rise..

In finnally will drop at 123 next week or next month

today I was looking for 1.2535 and maybe to reenter at my price but...grrr...

I dont know how to trade with 10 thousand I'm afraid open another,I had a scalp sell at 1.2650 but i was afraid to leave it opened...1 lotto is already too much with this account but micro lotto..pfff...could you give me a suggestion?

RSS

Members

Join us on Facebook Now!!!

Hi everyone

This website was closed June 2nd 2015.

Please, join us now at Facebook where you can keep sharing your thoughts about Forex with our community of traders:

https://www.facebook.com/superfxnews

OVER 2,500 READERS!!!!

© 2015   Created by FXStreet.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video